Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh Wow, it's been a WHILE


Sorry for the delay. So much has happened since my last post! I am inspired to write today because I had an oddly flattering occurrence happen. A boyfriend of one of my friends bought her these earrings and the fabulous tribal necklace. He emailed me yesterday to say that my poor friends apartment was broken into and the only thing they took were these earrings! While it's terrible dear Jeannine's earrings were stolen and her apartment was broken into- I feel a little flattered. Don't worry Jeannine, I will happily replace your earrings! Kind of hilarious that these bad boys might be sitting in a NYC pawn shop some where.

That's all for now. More posts soon!

2 comments:

D&D said...

i bet one of the robbers' has a girlfriend that likes classy baubles

Anonymous said...

Wow! they are very special and personal jewelery!! I can imagine that it must be really exciting and fun to make such a special items! Really nice earrings..

______________
Murano Glass