Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Argh.

I am mildly obsessed with Mad Men, as most people who watch are. I love the cliff hangers from episode to episode and can't wait for a new season to start. However, I am down right P.O.'d about the conclusion of this past season. My outrage stems from the scene depicted in the image above. Usually I am a sucker for a good engagement scene and diamond ring. This time I could barely watch. Don Draper, WHY? Megan, really? So cliche! It was Anna's ring dammit! Alright I am done. The ring was pretty very antique. I am now going to Erie Basin to see if I can find something similar. Thanks for reading the rant. I will likely have a countdown widget on the blog when hear when season 5 starts.

1 comment:

Savita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.