Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sailing!

Wednesday night sail boat racing has a special place in my heart. I have been doing Wednesday series since I was 7 or 8 maybe younger. I love that I can live in a city where sailing is so readily accessible.

Tonight I am going out to get my fix and have some drinks and good conversation after. I love/ am obsessed with this poster from Brainstorm Print and Design. Special thanks to Abbey I just discovered her blog and now I am behind schedule for the day - totally worth it!

ps. hope Casey and Dave can make it out tonight too and the rain holds off!

10 comments:

D&D said...

you'll be getting lots of NAUTI time soon my dear!

Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is share-how-why.blogspot.com)

Jen said...

I would love to try sailing sometime! But I don't know anyone who has a boat. It sounds like such a blast! Some day :-)

Mikaela H B said...

wow i love sailing! Have a good time out there!

I like your blog btw

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds wonderful...I would love to go sailing:)
Have a wonderful day:)

Kisses

beeea said...

visit me =]

Lori's Glassworks said...

I love this poster, your post reminds me of my sailing days on Lake Michigan many years ago. Cheers!

Bloc hornet said...

agreed, awesome poster!

vitamin D supplements said...

hope you had a great time, sailing is super awesome!

true-religion-apparel said...

Kids have their own intellect of style which can be even more personage than adults. the north face coatsKids sneakers are so striking with dazzling colors and eye-catchy designs and they promote the previous protected steps of the kid. Kid's sneakers appear in all ranges and brands. Moncler
Sneaker Shoes are delight for kids as they take pleasure in matching their shoes with the outfit they are donning. Also,Moncler
the womens sneakers play vital part in adding to their style, and also support them in their daily activities and exercise.