Monday, February 7, 2011

Art Monday I

This is my sketchbook. Pretty simple run of the mill sketchbook. I did add an envelope on it so I could have a triangle tool on hand.

You can see said tool poking out here. Also the envelope broke while I was trying to get the triangle. I fixed it with the yellow duct tape.

In my sketchbook I sketch a lot of my pieces. I also make little notes like "knotted leather." If an archeologist finds my work, I want them to know what my plan was in case the picture isn't totally clear.
Planning a necklace for Spring '11. I am very into shells.

Every night before I go to bed, I think about this necklace. How I am going to make it. What colors it's going to have in it. When am I going to have the time to make. Perhaps next Monday?

6 comments:

D&D said...

i love your sketches

Eileen said...

thanks. I love your face!

Carmela said...

Great sketches! How often do you make jewelry? I just started making jewelry this summer....check out my blog:http://antoinettesboxofjewels.blogspot.com/

wholesale jewelry said...

I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice article I've ever seen i like it, I learn something today.



fashion jewelry wholesale

asicsshosuastore said...

As the Adidas slogan states, Yamaha Fairings
nothing is impossible. Every brand has the chance of ranking to be the most recognized brand sneakers shoes.Onitsuka Tiger Shoes
Furthermore, sneakers shoes can be categorized into three main subcategories. That is Athletic sneaker shoes, Onitsuka Tiger Shoes
casual sneaker shoes and fitness sneakers. More specially, based on the variety of different sports, athletic sneakers Monster Headphones consist of baseball sneakers, basketball sneakers, tennis sneakers, football sneakers, soccer sneakers and hiking shoes.

georgi said...

I agree...shells are great, each one is so unique! Thanks for sharing your blog ...very nice!