Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sappire Fever



Ah, feels good to be back. No real excuse for the hiatus. It just happened.

Lately, I am obsessed (beyond reasonable explanation) with pink sapphires. I take that back, I've always loved sapphires (the blue ones.) The pink, is a little new. I had a mild obsession with the color pink back in high school. I was on the girls soccer team and we had a few summer scrimmages with other schools, and since we didn't get our soccer uniforms before school started we had to craft our own.

I took the helm of this project along with my friend Laura and Shelby. We dyed x-large boys tee shirts a pale pink, printed of a soccer ball with "Stonington High School" written underneath. On the back we put a nickname and number of our team mates. I was "O'Nasty", Laura was "Fierce Pierce", and Shelby "Dirty M." The pink color of the shirt softened our tongue in cheek nicknames and I could have worn that thing everyday.

Since then, never have I ever (haha oh high school) been so obsessed with pink. Until now. I can't get this little beauty out of my mind. I've been wearing a similar (totally not sapphire) bracelet and been wishing it was actually the glory that is this bracelet. Don't think I haven't thought of every possible way to justify the $1595.00 price tag. It's so pretty. Look here she's playing with her friends.

Damn, they all look so good together.

12 comments:

elvin said...

very unique accessories. I wait your presence on my blog http://skrtu.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. I visit your weblog. It was fantastic. This is my website WWW.FREETOP1000.COM Be glad to know your comment.

wholesale jewelry said...

I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice article I've ever seen i like it, I learn something today.



fashion jewelry wholesale

asicsshosuastore said...

Baby Brands Direct holds all items in stock for a speedy next Beats By Dre Headphonesworking day delivery service ensuring retailers have products when they need them. The Baby brands direct wholesale website is also packed full of lots of product Hogan Sneakersdetails and features so retailers can pass all the relevant knowledge onto the consumer. In addition, retailers can watch interactive product demonstration and video clips for some products that bring the product to life.

Louisa Holgate said...

Omg I want them! Now following,
Louisa xx

www.wearableartblog.blogspot.com

ellareiss said...

I've been wearing a similar totally not sapphire bracelet and been wishing it was actually the glory that is this bracelet.
______
Murano Glass

A London Gal said...

Totally agree, sapphires are thee most beautiful stone, wonderful blog too.

www.alondongal.blogspot.com

Magdalena said...

They look so good together! I need to update my jewelry collection.


www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

Joan Ark said...

I love your blog

http://writing-1234.blogspot.com/

Wedding sarees said...

I thought that was extremeley exciting. Many thanks for your unusual details. I'll maintain using this.

Asif ali said...

Sell Your Macbook,Ipone,Ipade
macbook pro, sell macbook pro, cash for apple macbooks
http://sellyourmacbookpro.com/
http://sellyourmacbookpro.com/

Bollywood saree said...

Thanks for the brilliant tutorial. I never thought I’d be able to set up Ubuntu, but it happened. I’m quite proud of myself, and grateful to you lol.Thanks you really helped me out! I even got it working!