Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolving

I would like a credenza-esq piece of furniture. I love this one from Anthropologie. Imagine a crisp white pillar candle on top or an orchid!

There is one aspect of this piece that is severely lacking. All those drawers are not actually drawers. Such a disappointment right? When I see something like this I immediately envision all the paper, beads, and other knick knacks I can neatly tuck away into it.

This piece does have spacious drawers on one side and a cupboard on the other. However, the illusion of those thin drawers (ones I would imagine to be in a printers shop circa 1865) is not enough for me. Don't tease me with those drawer posers, I want the real deal! Also the $1698.00 price tag isn't too appealing either (not including a $250 shipping fee.) Alas, the search continues.

6 comments:

D&D said...

distress this
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/fuo/2141506044.html

Eileen said...

too long but I like where your heads at

Eileen said...

I should just commission Al and have you both come out and make a weekend out of it!

Puerto Vallarta Fishing said...

i like all your jewelry ..hope you have more..

Hawaii Shark Adventures

Alaska Fishing

D&D said...

grand idea!

asicsshosuastore said...

Hiking is an adventurous athletic activity that needs sturdy footwear toNike Air Max assure you a safe and enjoyable hiking. And hiking sneakers are a good bet for you Kawasaki Fairings
in this regard. Hiking sneakers provide excellent cushioning, good shock absorption and above all maximum comfort. Asics Tiger Shoes
The rubber outsole with heel pads of hiking sneaker provides you good Asics Onitsuka Tigertraction and protection against hard impacts.
.