Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A New Desk. A Desk.

I am very lucky to have many things. One of those things is having a Crate and Barrel outlet in my neighborhood. Thousands of bargain priced goods organized in a lovely store a quick drive from my apartment. Heavenly and so wonderful for those moments when you realize you don't have the right utensil or pan.

The other day I went by and saw this little beauty. I don't have a work space. I am usually sharing the kitchen table with my room mate. I think it would be such a treat to have a little desk with a few things on it. My inspiration board would fit in the larger portion of the desk (behind where the computer is) on the wall. Not bad.

I am not sure if it's going to fit well in the space, but I am thinking about giving it a whirl. I would love to have all three pieces but I think just this one will do.

No comments: